We collect or obtain data relating to you in a variety of ways, as described below.
Such data may include personal data, i.e., information that alone or in combination with other information identifies you as an individual or can be reasonably linked to your identity.
Data You Provide: When you submit questions, request information, or give us feedback via this Site, we may ask you for data, like your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address so we can respond or follow up. We may also ask you to provide other data relevant to your question, request, or feedback, such as your geographical location, industry, and preferred contact method.
You may also make requests through this Site to exercise your individual rights under applicable privacy laws. We will collect and maintain data related to such requests in order to respond to you and for our audit and legal compliance purposes.
We generally do not seek data that may be considered “special” or “sensitive” personal data (e.g., government-issued identification numbers or information related to an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, criminal background, or trade union membership) from visitors of this Site, and we ask that you do not provide such data. If we specifically require “special” or “sensitive” personal data in connection with one or more of the uses described below, we will request your consent to use the data in accordance with this Privacy Statement and/or in the ways described at the point where you were asked to disclose the data.
If you voluntarily share with us or post/upload any “special” or “sensitive” personal data to this Site for any other reason, you consent that we may use such data in accordance with applicable law and this Privacy Statement.
DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with one or more of the purposes outlined in the Data Use section above, we may disclose your data to:
- Other entities within the Ecological Servants Project;
- Third parties that provide services to us, such as system hosting, management, and support; data analysis; facilitation of advertisements; data backup; and data security and storage services;
- Relevant third parties as part of a corporate transaction, such as a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceeding);
- Competent governmental and public authorities, in each case to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests; and
- Other third parties as we believe necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect our operations and those of any of our affiliates; (e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or those of our affiliates, you, or others; and (f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit damages that we may sustain.